So, I'm Human...

| |
Hello friends!  I promised to try to write on my blog at least weekly, and I know this has been, what... two weeks?  Probably more.  Anyway, I am doing somewhat better. :)  I am still doing well on the no caffeine/carbonation goal.  I'm sad though, because I was planning on drinking some Crystal Light and such, but that seems to make me sick, so I guess I am stuck with water and skim milk. 

I seem to be sick quite a bit lately, which has hindered my gym efforts.  And, honestly, I am using the same excuse that I was last year.  Not enough time.  Which in my case, I don't get home from work until 11:45pm or so, and my lovely gym closes at midnight on M-TH, and 7pm on F-Sa, so you can understand how that would make it difficult for me.  Realistically, though, I realize I am probably not nearly as busy as most of you who read my blog, so it shouldn't be an excuse.  I am doing better on my diet, but I still have a ways to go.  I have started making some really good/healthy recipes, but that also takes quite a bit of time. I am hoping to get a day shift here soon (yay) which will make my life a little bit easier, I think.

How is everyone else doing on your goals?  I am sure we would all love to hear/read. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment