Whew... Where does the time go?

| |
I can't believe it has been more than a month since I last updated my blog, but I started working full-time, and since then I feel as if I have no extra time for things like this anymore, but I do miss it, and Kristin misses my posts :) so I thought I ought to write every once in a while.  So, here goes.


I am now working at BlueHost in the sales department, and I am making good money.  My favorite thing about this place is that they actually look at how hard you work, not who you're related to, or if you're a man.  I also love that they actually notice how hard we work, and that we get paid according to that. 

Ryan works at BlueHost too, and my supervisor was awesome enough to give me the exact same schedule as my husband!  So, we get to drive to work together, and have lunch together, and we get the same days off!  (We work nights and weekends, which is actually perfect for us because we are both total night owls.)  Anyway, it really has been a great job for both of us! 

I am still somewhat of a procrastinator, and Ryan and I enjoy spending time together so much, that I hardly get anything done, but I love our little house, and I really love being married! :)

So, I do have more recipes to share, but that will have to be next week's post. :)

I hope all is well with all of you, and we all need to get together sometime and play! :)

1 comments:

Randi said...

Congrats on the new job! Those do sounds like perks. And so much better than other places.

Post a Comment